Eye of Mine 3D Flat Lens Housing for one or two cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is the Eye of Mine flat lens housing for the Hero or Hero 2 HD camera and is ideal for use with 2 cameras for 3D but can be used with one camera as well as a simple blur fix to the gopro blur issue. This camera has been used only a couple of times and has gone to 125feet with no leaks. It is bieng sold as I just have not had as much use as I expected to have with it but it is in pristine condition with no scratching on the lens. New this is 150 plus shipping. I am asking $90 and will ship for free. I have owned this for 8 months and used it on 10 dives.

This comes with
3D Waterproof Housing
3D Waterproof Door + Skeleton Door
3D Hero Sync Cable
3D Anaglyph Glasses (3 pairs)
Helmet Front Mount
2 Flat + 2 Curved Adhesive Mounts
Assorted Mounting Hardware
FREE GoPro CineForm Studio software

3D Flat Lens Housing for HD Hero: This is the GoPro 3D housing complete kit that which has been modified with a permanent flat lens to make it crystal clear underwater. Preferred resolutions are 1080p and 720p where there will be NO VIGNETTING at all. 960p and stills have slight vignetting that is easily fixed in editing. These housings are pressure tested housings at 200 feet for 1 hour. Not for use with the 960 camera.
Kits comes with :

This flat lens is an Eye Of Mine exclusive

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 61
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 65