flights to/from bay islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nen

Registered
Reaction score
ok roatanman, dee, and all you other helpful bay islands regulars--a painfully mundane question re: how to figure out flights from San Pedro Sula to Roatan, and La Ceiba to SPS. There seem to be three airlines (Islena/Taca, Sosa, and Atlantico) but they are hard to reach by phone (we wonder if we are even calling the right #s?). I think we're covered for the SPS-Roatan leg with Islena (via their website--they're the only ones who have one), but the La Ceiba-SPS leg remains a mystery (according to islena website, they don't go there?? this bit is holding up hotel res., as we don't know whether we'll have to leave Utila the night before our flight back north or the day of...) If you have any hints re: making these plans it would be a big help. (We now know flying to Roatan is easiest, and is probably what the pros do, but we are using miles tickets and don't have the option...) Thanks for your help!! newbie nen

I just call Debbie at Roatan Charter 800 282-8932, press "6" then press "DEB#" and get her take on it. Can't hurt. Say hi for me.

Anyone know if there are flights from Belize to Utila???

Dr. Bill

Like Roatanman, I let Roatan Charters do all my planning for me. I take the non-stop flight from Houston to Roatan and skip SPS altogether.

Cudabait might pop in here but he just got back from Utila. He takes a plane from SPS to LaCeiba, then the ferry over from LaCaiba to Utila. I think I got that right.

If you can get from SPS to Roatan easier, you can always take the ferry. It will go from Roatan to LaCeiba to Utila.

Back
Top Bottom