Scuba Pros of Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Fire Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
[h=6]Wow, I had a great morning! I got to see the new Scuba pro of Arizona's Building! This new diving and swimming center is going to be a Scuba Pro Platinum facility (there only 34 of them even exist.) It is going to be truly amazing! If you scuba dive, this place is going to be hot! I have never seen a concept so well thought out..[/h]

Scuba Pros of Arizona Home

Contact us:
9299 W Olive Avenue, #816
Peoria, AZ 85345
scubaproaz@yahoo.com

Business Hours:
Monday 10 - 6 pm
Tuesday 10 - 6 pm
Wednesday 10 - 6 pm
Thursday 10 - 6 pm
Friday 10 - 6 pm
Saturday 10 - 5 pm
Sunday - Closed

Map: Maps

Wow, they are way out there!

Wow, they are way out there!
No, you're way out there...:D. Just take I10 to the 101 and you'll go right past it on your way to Pleasant. New River Road is actually like 94th Ave.

Are they only going to carry Scubapro?

[h=2]Platinum Dealers[/h]The SCUBAPRO Platinum Dealer Program recognizes and rewards participating U.S. dive centers that choose to represent SCUBAPRO exclusively, carry the entire line of SCUBAPRO products, and meet other minimum criteria. You can be assured that each SCUBAPRO Platinum Dealer is truly a "diving professional", has thorough SCUBAPRO product knowledge along with well trained staff and service professionals. A growing number of dive centers have already signed on to become exclusive SCUBAPRO Platinum dealers, citing reasons as breadth of the SCUBAPRO product line, exceptional customer service, and world renown reputation for product excellence. These and future dealers will now be recognized as SCUBAPRO Platinum Dealers by means of a Platinum-dedicated store identity package.

I am sure that they will carry the full line of Scuba Pro. From the way it was described today, I am betting that they will carry just about everything we need.

I have not been to many dive shops and never to a center. Aside from equipment what else do they offer? I go to Az about twice a year. Would it be worth a short road trip?

Is this the same Paul that owned Scuba Sciences on the I17?

---------- Post added May 8th, 2012 at 05:41 PM ----------

they are on the way to Lake Pleasant for me, But there the only LDS in the Peoria.

Actually the Sport Chalet at Lake Pleasant has a very well equipped Dive Shop and is in Peoria as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom