WTB One Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax

Deplorable American
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Jax,

We receive the fins from our supplier in sets; however we may have a stray fin from our Tech Tour gear or a trade show, etc. I'm not at the office right now, but if you'll call tomorrow (800-495-1046) or email Jon in service (service@diverite.com), we can look in our warehouse and if we've got one, we're happy to get it to you.

Best,
Kathleen

I LOVES YA, MAN!!!!!

You're may favorite person in the whole wide world for the next five minutes! :thumb:

Dive Rite rocks in my book!!! Thanks so much for the assist. :thumb:

Jaxy one fin less energy less air consumption, besides your a little girl how much propulsion you need!!!!!!!

Reactions: Jax
Just hang on to your buddy and let them tow you. It's good practice for their rescue skills, and your SAC rate will improve. Especially if you breathe off their octo once in a while...

Just hang on to your buddy and let them tow you. It's good practice for their rescue skills, and your SAC rate will improve. Especially if you breathe off their octo once in a while...

That's such a good idea, I suggested it for our next dive! He says, Great! And you can tow me back! (6'2", 215 . . . :doh: )

That's such a good idea, I suggested it for our next dive! He says, Great! And you can tow me back! (6'2", 215 . . . :doh: )

No problem!
Just be sure he understands that, because of the size difference, you're going to need a secure grip. I recommend the rear naked choke... It's not nearly as much fun as the inclusion of the word "naked" might make you think...

If you already lost one of the fins, you know that sooner or later you will loss the other one too. Just buy a new set of fins and that way you will have one spare one for the next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom