RX2 Light Head Clip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Griffo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
I've got a new RX2 light head that is mounted on a slimline cannisted from the old HID. While it works fine, i've got a slight problem in that I can't get the head unclipped without the aid of a screwdriver - you have to kinda push the clips up over the hook piece on the head, which becomes impossible to reverse with just fingers.
I tried to unscrew the clasp and the hook and move them closer but that had no effect.
Do you reccomend that i Bend or file down the hook, or will this likely improve over time as the gasket gets used more?

Cheers
smugshot_6660295.jpg

Hi Oz,

Thanks for your question. In my experience, these get easier over time, although I did have an old H10 that I always had to use a screwdriver on. If you want, give Jon a shout in service and see if he's done any troubleshooting on this issue. I'll ask him as well and post here. Service@diverite.com

Cheers,
Kathleen

Back
Top Bottom