Need dive buddy Saturday, February 25th near LA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ep2011

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll be in LA for a long weekend and am diving on Saturday the 25th of February. I have been diving for 12 years, am advanced PADI, but this is my first California dive or cold water dive (cold to me!).

I'm staying in LA so I'd like to go to either Catalina on the SunDiver Express or Magician or to Anacapa on the Spectre or Raptor dive charter. Catalina is closer to me though. I'm open to suggestions.

Let me know if you're available!

All those boats put on a dives. One of the stops that the Spectre and Raptor does is an Anacapa Island dive at a place where there's 100s of California sea lions that swarm divers. Call to see if they'll go there. Sundiver and Magician go to Catalina's fine diving. I'd go with you, but I'm doing some shore dives at Palos Verdes. Good luck with this site, for some reason it's like pulling teeth to get a response?? If everything falls through and you want to do some shore dives at Palos Verdes, it's a beautiful place, mostly rock entries, email brian@hardcorediveteam.com

I meant "all those boats put on great dives!"

I'm booked on the Spectre dive charter to Anacapa on Feb. 26. It is also my first cold water dive. I'm also staying L.A. area but I definately want the sea lion interaction. Feel free to PM.

All those boats put on a dives. One of the stops that the Spectre and Raptor does is an Anacapa Island dive at a place where there's 100s of California sea lions that swarm divers. Call to see if they'll go there. Sundiver and Magician go to Catalina's fine diving. I'd go with you, but I'm doing some shore dives at Palos Verdes. Good luck with this site, for some reason it's like pulling teeth to get a response?? If everything falls through and you want to do some shore dives at Palos Verdes, it's a beautiful place, mostly rock entries, email brian@hardcorediveteam.com
Sold! My top choice is Raptor to Anacapa cause I can get all my gear from them that morning.
Thanks for the offer but my only shore dive ever was in Bonaire... I've heard it's a little different ha. Maybe next time!

I booked my spot on the Raptor for 2-25-12. Hope someone can join to give me the peace of mine of having a buddy lined up. If not, they said they'd help me on the boat.

Back
Top Bottom