Pool for Refresher Course and Gear Test in NYC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nivla80

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello...

So we have a trip planned to Sipadan in May, and am thinking of holding a refresher course for the missus and a couple of dive buddies. I'm a certified DM, but am not affiliated with any dive shops in the NYC area.

Just wondering if you folks know of any pools that I can use to hold the classes and also test out some new equipment before we hit Asia! Or if you could point me in the right direction, that'll be great!

Thanks in advance!
Alvin

try the facility that you purchased the gear from.Any place that has the facility with a pool will require you to have professional liability insurance and be rated to do this,as not all dm's have the rating.
I charge $140. per person,one to one..If 2 people it is a one time charge of $150. for both.
I have a discover scuba tomorrow for 12-15 girl scouts with another instructor and 2 different refresher's on Saturday consisting of 2 people each and another 2 on Sunday.
If you want us to do the refresher you can pm me here and I can ask the owner to contact you if he is interested in following this up.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom