Which brand of wetsuit is longer in the body?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Samuurai

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,

My girlfriend is slim but is longer in the body. Does anyone know which brand of wetsuit is longer in the body? Ideally, she doesn't want to fork out for a custom wetsuit.

Thanks!

I'm sure other manufacturers offer the same, but Bare offers a "Tall" version of each of their women's wetsuits. The increase in height appears to be split 60/40 between the top and legs.

The problem she may have is that most 'Tall' suits are made for men [broader, heavier builds]...Try looking into 'Waterproof'' suits...Some times a manufacturer will custom cut or modify an 'off-the-rack' suit if you ask them.....And most of the 'custom suit' shops will modify one for you....May add to the price but be less than a total custom suit.......

Girlfriend and I both bought Henderson and they seem to be very tall.

Thanks all. ntmainstrm, when you say "Tall", do you mean 'suits long body and long legs? My girlfriend isn't particularly tall, 5'7". But her body is long and legs are shorter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom