Beaches Resort-Turks & Caicos...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

malleycat

Reaction score
Hello all....
Can anyone give me the lowdown on Beaches in Provo? My boyfriend and I are heading there on Nov. 10th. I've read a lot of the postings about Turks & Caicos and realize that Grace Bay probably isn't the best place to go diving, but I'd like to hear about the resort, too. Has anyone stayed there? What is the Dive Operator like? Do they take trips out to West Caicos? Does Beaches really live up to its hype?! :loopy:
Thanks!
Liz

Malleycat,

This is the only outfit with which I am truly familiar. We are heading back in June and I know nothing of the November scene...

Hope this helps...

http://www.caicosadventures.tc/scubadiving.htm

Joewr...I wonder if she knows Andrew Lloyd Webber???

Hi Malleycat,

I have heard that the resort operators dive only off Grace Bay. The aim is to give new to diving customers an experience, not neccesarily to make sure old diving hands will get to the top sites.

Having said that, OK Grace Bay will be a little more crowded and possibly the sites are not as pristine as West Caicos area but that in no way means they are poor or not worth doing.

I suggest that you take the opportunity of diving for free with Beaches for a couple of days, as a treat book a day with Caicos Adventures, you can then compare quality and decide if it's worth the extra expense.

Neil

Back
Top Bottom