Got Some New Gear Coming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwhite6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Thanks to the SB classifieds, I have some new gear heading my way! I have a Dive Rite Deluxe Harness with crotch strap, SS backplate, two cam straps and a Hog 32# singles wing. The stuff only has 2 freshwater dives on it and the straps on the harness have not been trimmed. I am so stoked. Now I just need to add some weight pockets for the cam straps or belt and a Dive Rite pouch for the belt and my BP/W will be done for now. Then I can add cutting tools, SMB, reel and all of the other goodies. In early March comes the Hog reg set I am buying from a forum member and I am set. I have at least three trips left to San Diego so I can haul it out with me and get it wet. Not really looking for critiques of the harness and wing, I am just excited and wanted to tell some folks who understand. My wife doesn't. :)

Congrats on the new gear, it's always exciting to get new toys.

I have been diving a Zeagle BCD for two years and I am now ready to move on to a BP/W so I share your joy and enthusiasm.

Best,

Tejas

Thanks! This will be my first BC device. I went straight to the BP/W after diving a few different BC's and not liking the bulkiness. I am stoked to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom