Maldives here I come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darook

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got everything put together after a bit of deal hunting. Will be there the first full week of August on the Maldives Aggressor. They had a good deal and it worked for my lovely wife and I to make it. Flying from the States via Dubai on Emirates. It seems from reading the threads on here people have had varying experiences. I have never been to this corner of the world nor in the Middle East so I am really looking forward to it. I expect it to be a great adventure. I am pretty easy going so if things are not perfect I will still be having fun.

The advice included in all of the threads has been very useful. If anyone has any sage advice or an idea what to expect that time of the year I am all ears, or eyes actually in the case of reading replies.

I will be spending the next 5 months deciding what of my photo gear will be accompanying me. It seems like wide angle is the primary play though restricted visibility may make me lean towards macro. It will be great fun deciding what to bring and then at the last minute I will bring it all anyway. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom