last dive till im certified :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snailinpails

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
so excited for sunday morning its my last di ve to finish my certification of open water we are going to manatee springs just hope the weather isnt awful.

According to the latest DAN statistics 50% of all fatalities occur to divers with less than a year experience. Of those 25% occur during their very first open water dive. Be careful

Congratulations!!!! It's a great feeling to finish your initial certification. It's only the beginning!!!

JohnnyO
------------
"What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?"

According to the latest DAN statistics 50% of all fatalities occur to divers with less than a year experience. Of those 25% occur during their very first open water dive. Be careful

Way to scare the crap out of everyone. But to be serious, it's a great idea to be careful and extra paranoid with diving.

You will love it! I did my open water certification on Saturday February 18th 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica. It's only been 24 hours since I completed the dives but I am still so excited over it. It was an amazing experience but I feel this is my first certification and more classes will help me bring more enjoyment to the sport. Good luck.

Congrats!

Have FUN.

New divers should be worried, the ocean is full of Scary Monsters!

Seriously, diving is not something that should be taken lightly. One reason old divers get to be old divers is because they are cautious. Dive with a more experienced buddy if possible, pay attention to your air, try and avoid kicking the bottom, and most important, have fun!

I only did my 100th dive yesterday (i was OW cert last april). I have an advanced card now too. but your profile says you have 25-49 dives....and you are a DM candidate?

New divers should be worried, the ocean is full of Scary Monsters!

Seriously, diving is not something that should be taken lightly. One reason old divers get to be old divers is because they are cautious. Dive with a more experienced buddy if possible, pay attention to your air, try and avoid kicking the bottom, and most important, have fun!

Great reply. Our sport is dangerous, but so is driving commuting to work! Take resonable precautions...you have them listed...and enjoy life...before you die of somthing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom