A thank you for some diver or divers that might have been at Paradise Springs today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TracyN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
On the chance that the involved party may read this forum I want to send a thank you to the diver or divers at Paradise Springs today that were aware enough to realize that there could have been missing divers. My buddy and I were the divers in question. We greatly appreciate your concern and awareness.

My buddy and I were both diving doubles and because of our air supply we were able to stay underwater for quite a while before having to surface. Apparently some other diver's noticed that everyone except for us was out of the water and had left. They thought that we had gone down on single tanks and never returned so they alerted someone. When we surfaced we found two people waiting for us to return, or not. :) It's good to know that there are divers out there watching out for other divers. Thanks again. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom