Canon Rebel XTI complete system for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Canon rebel XTI camera with seatool housing. Has not been used much as I was managing a dive shop and didn't have a lot of time to just dive and shoot. Now working on a liveaboard so once again no time to fun dive and take the camera.
This is a great intro to the DSL world and I have had a lot of success with it and fun - just hate to see this sitting around.

complete package includes
Canon rebel XTI camera body
Canon rebel XTI camera with canon 18 - 55 mm len
Two ports standard port for the 18-55mm lens and will also work with 60m lens and a dome port for wide angle and fisheye.
2 sea and sea ys-110 alpha strobes
utra light tray and arms
sync cords for strobes
extra orings
focus rings 18 -55 lens
magnifyer for eye piece
battery charger for camera

please contact me if interested - will only sell as complete package.
seadragon29 at ymail dot com --- I don't have 5 posts so can't but email in proper format.

Canon rebel XTI camera with seatool housing. Has not been used much as I was managing a dive shop and didn't have a lot of time to just dive and shoot. Now working on a liveaboard so once again no time to fun dive and take the camera.
This is a great intro to the DSL world and I have had a lot of success with it and fun - just hate to see this sitting around.

complete package includes
Canon rebel XTI camera body
Canon rebel XTI camera with canon 18 - 55 mm len
Two ports standard port for the 18-55mm lens and will also work with 60m lens and a dome port for wide angle and fisheye.
2 sea and sea ys-110 alpha strobes
utra light tray and arms
sync cords for strobes
extra orings
focus rings 18 -55 lens
magnifyer for eye piece
battery charger for camera

please contact me if interested - will only sell as complete package.
seadragon29 at ymail dot com --- I don't have 5 posts so can't but email in proper format.

which dive shop did you manage?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom