Scuba Regulator Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ja6924

New
Reaction score
I am looking for an adapter that has 3/8 o-ring female on one end and 1/4 NPT female on the other. Does this adapter exist? I am able to make this connection with multiple pieces, but I would like to condense it down to one piece. Can anyone help?

I am looking for an adapter that has 3/8 o-ring female on one end and 1/4 NPT female on the other. Does this adapter exist? I am able to make this connection with multiple pieces, but I would like to condense it down to one piece. Can anyone help?

Sorry im not sure what "NPT" is but have a look at DiveGearExpress they sell a pretty comprehensive range of adaptors on fittings, go to their website and then into Regulators. Hope this is of some help good luck.

You can use this with a standard 1/4" NPT connector for the female end
Adapter 3/8" Inch, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
That seems to be the simplest solution.

The 3/8" fitting is also known as SAE #3 o-ring boss. Hydraulic fitting manufacturers make these. I haven't had much luck finding a lot of fittings in that size, much less a female to female connector. I'm guessing this is for an above-water project?

Oh, thank God I can grow a beard and am uninterested in picking up other men on message forums!
20.creation.jpg

2.tod.gif

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom