Buddy or join a trip - Raja Ampat 2011/2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeremyl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, I am a solo diver looking to dive Raja Ampat this season. I am pretty open to when. Would prefer a longer liveaboard trip... ~12 days or so. Then maybe some land based around RA or Lembeh or something. I would be coming from the USA so long trip so want to get the most.

37yr old male. Married. Professional. Photog. etc. ~250 dives. Padi AOW.

If your club/group has a trip with a spot I could join, or you wanna take a trip please hit me up.

Last edited:
Hi, I am a solo diver looking to dive Raja Ampat this season. I am pretty open to when. Would prefer a longer liveaboard trip... ~12 days or so. Then maybe some land based around RA or Lembeh or something. I would be coming from the USA so long trip so want to get the most.
If your club/group has a trip with a spot I could join, or you wanna take a trip please hit me up.

jeremyl,

I am again running long trips in Raja Ampat this year. 13th year. Trips are "15 days, 14 nights, 14 diving days". Your post sounds as if you would like the way we dive. LOTS of diving. I started running 14 day trips at the request of repeat guests who wanted to spend more time on a liveaboard in Raja Ampat and not mess with going for add-ons. Although that can certainly be done!

My trips are good value. Compare the price/dive or price/diving day on my trips vs other liveaboards and also resorts operating in the area.

Why These Trips are Unique:

• Limited to 12 guests on ship that takes 16
  • Extra dives, estimated 61 dives offered per trip
  • Unlimited bottom time. No arbitrary limit on time in the water.
  • Dive the first day - an extra day of diving (1 more than liveaboard trips, 2 more than resorts)
  • Dive the best sites according to the day's conditions & marine life currently found there (not a fixed itinerary).
  • Every extra day (14 vs 10) translates into an additional full dive day.
  • Guaranteed experienced cruise director, guides and trip leader/organizer (me!)

The website is www.CitySeahorse.com/raja-ampat-diving

Please have a look. This year's trips are

Oct 19 - Nov 2
Sorong-Sorong. 100% Raja Ampat
14 days & nights, 14 diving days
Nov 05 - Nov 19
Sorong-Sorong. 100% Raja Ampat
14 days & nights, 14 diving days

I will handle the air flights, hotels for connections, etc. for you in Indonesia. I've been doing this for many years, so know who to organize it for least risk and amount of stress! Can also deal with add ons at resorts.

After the Nov 5-19 trip several of the people are stopping by Ambon for 5 - 7 nights and diving there.

Both the cruise and the Ambon resort (for those specific dates I mentioned) have space and no single supplement for either. I get plenty of solo travelers coming without a spouse who either doesn't dive or does not like such dive-intensive trips.

I've also sent a PM. Please contact me by PM or by email for further info.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom