http://www.diveheart.org/

Auction: A HOG Wing for David and Monica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
David Frisk (Texas Torpedo here on the board) was in a bad accident involving an exploding deco bottle and suffered serious injuries that will require expensive care.

I have a brand new HOG 58lb doubles wing and a copy of my book on CD that I will put up to raise funds for them. I'm thinking since the need is urgent I'm going to run it for only two weeks and there will be a minimum bid. All funds collected will go to the paypal fund set up for David and the winning bidder will be directed to send funds there. I will pay for the shipping in the US. Out of country winner will be responsible for it otherwise.

So this is your chance to get a new HOG wing and a really cool CD for what $200, $500, $1000? You decide. Bidding is now open with a min bid of $250.00.

Again all funds will go to them. Payment will not be made to me but to the paypal fund for David. When I get confirmation it has been received the wing will go out. Bidding ends two weeks from today 3/16/2012 at 10AM.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Very generous Jim. I know they appreciate everyone's support and prayers.

Here is the Paypal Account link for donations (both for any random donations and for the winning bidder at the end of the auction).
Dive for David

or send money through Paypal to:
DavidandMonicaFrisk@gmail.com

Doubles are WAY too much for me, or I'd consider this. I hope somebody else can use this opportunity to get a nice piece of equipment while contributing to a good cause. None of us knows when fate is right around the corner with some ugly ideas for us. :(

Just to try and get them some cash I'm dropping the min bid to $175.00. C'mon people I'm not getting anything from this. Again ALL the money goes to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom