Dry suit parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Streetdoc432

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can somebody recommend a source for dry suit cuffs in the U.S.? I am going to replace the cuffs on my Viking drysuit. I am looking for the heavier duty bottle type cuffs. I will also need the fabric tape too. I have the aquaseal, so the haz mat shipping is not a problem. Thanks for the help!

Can somebody recommend a source for dry suit cuffs in the U.S.? I am going to replace the cuffs on my Viking drysuit. I am looking for the heavier duty bottle type cuffs. I will also need the fabric tape too. I have the aquaseal, so the haz mat shipping is not a problem. Thanks for the help!

Gamble's Scuba in Gainesville, Fl. I'm sending mine to him this week

Dive Right in Scuba has drysuit parts in stock.

Jim Breslin

Thanks Jim, I just ordered a wrist cuff repair kit with the dry tape seal from them. The YouTube video from them makes it look fairly simple to install. I'll update once I get them put on, or take pictures of the install.

For the wrist seal replacement I use a plastic cup in the sleve to make the sleve rigid.
Just replaced the wrist seals and neck seal on one of my suits this past week.

Good luck, Jim

I've seen them on eBay from a seller by the name of Hillcrest (pretty sure that's it.) He's across the pond, but does list USD $ and shipping. He sells it as a kit with adhesive and tape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom