Watershot Housing, Canon T1i, Two lenses, and extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

craracer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Up for sale are the following items. At this time I am not interested in parting things out, nor am I interested in trades.

Asking Price: $2000.00

Cash is king, but PayPal accepted with buyer to pay 3% sellers fee. I will ship this setup by whatever carrier you choose, but it will be at your expense (No markup by me. Whatever they charge me is what you pay). I will package the items for shipping. No point in paying FedEx or UPS to package them. These items are being sold "As is", and therefore have no warranty and are not returnable/refundable. I am more than happy to take as many photos of whatever part of the items you would like. If you are local to me, you or your representative are more than welcome to view the items.

Now that all of that mumbo-jumbo is out of the way, I present to you the items:

Watershot Underwater Camera Housing for the Canon T1i (500D) or XSi (450D):
~Billet aluminum machined from a single block of 6061 T6 marine grade aluminum & hard anodized.
~Fiber optic connections.
~Rated to 60 Meters.
~Audible & visual leak sensor.
~Complete access to all camera functions.
~Zoom gear for the Canon EF-S 18-55mm included.
~Trigger extender included.
~Tray with glass-filled poly-carbonate grips.
~Spare rear o-ring.
~Flat port included.
~Camera tray included.
~Neoprene port cover included.
~Handle strap (for hand holding) included, but not pictured.

The housing shows typical wear-and-tear, and does not have silk-screened button/function indicators. Leak sensor works perfectly. I used this housing with the camera listed below in Palau two weeks ago. Not a single hiccup. I would be happy to have it serviced for you prior to shipment (At your expense, but it is a pretty inexpensive procedure). You can go to Watershot About Watershot - Underwater Cameras, Underwater Dive Lights, Waterproof Camera, Camera Housing to learn more about this housing.

*Not included with this sale, but are within the photos, are the hot-shoe ball arm and handle (2) ball arms. I may be interested in selling them if they do not work with my new camera housing.

Canon T1i Camera with the following items:
Camera purchased 2 May 2011.
Giottos SP8 series LCD protector (Exceptional quality and made of glass with 12-layer AR coating) .
Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens.
Canon EF-S 55-250mm lens.
Two batteries and charger.
Polarizing filter (58mm).
58mm Hood.
CD instruction manuals/books/lense boxes.
Canon camera shoulder strap.
AV and USB cables.
Two SD cards.

The camera is in exceptional condition, and works flawlessly. The lenses are also in great condition with no scratches. I've only used the 55-250mm lens for less than 50 shots. I bought it thinking I would shoot telephoto, but never did.

Just an FYI: The 55-250mm lens will not fit within the housing. I've added it and the polarizing filter to enhance your top-side shooting.

Attachments

• IMG_4217_1.jpg
    IMG_4217_1.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4232_1.jpg
    IMG_4232_1.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4220_1.jpg
    IMG_4220_1.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4225_1.jpg
    IMG_4225_1.jpg