Do you have an underwater compact camera and need a mounting tray and arms?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lennyJ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All,

I recently purchased a new Olympus E-PM1 and my Sea and Sea Compact Tray and Arms will not work with my new camera setup. So, unfortunately for me I need to sell the tray, arms, and everything that comes with it.

Here's whats included:

Item #1
Sea & Sea Sea-Arm VII Compact Armset with universal camera base (#22124)
Leisure Pro Link: Sea & Sea Sea-Arm VII Compact Armset with universal camera base (#22124)

Sea and Sea link : Stays, Arms & Accessories | Digital SLR Camera Housings | Line up | SEA & SEA
Look for: SEA ARM 7 Compact (Product No.22124)
Specs from Sea & Sea:
[Construction] Plastic reinforced with glass fiber
[Components] Head SS, Double ball M, Camera base, Ball base and two Ball joint sets
[Effective length] Approx. 450mm / 18inch
[Weight] Approx. 575g / 20.1oz
Current Retail Price: 200.00

Item #2
Sea & Sea Sea-Arm VII Set Without Tray for SLR Housings
Leisure Pro link: Sea & Sea Sea-Arm VII Set Without Tray for SLR Housings
Specs:
Plastic resin construction prevents electric corrosion and makes it more durable. The new ball joint design allows firmer tighteningand smoother loosening, and tighter grip at each joint makes arm position more secure. [Construction] Plastic resin reinforced with glass fiber. Includes: Double Ball S + Grip S: 191mm / 120g (7.6inch / 4.2oz), Double Ball M + Grip M: 231mm / 150g (9.2inch / 5.3oz), Head SS: 116mm / 50g (4.6inch / 1.8oz), Head SS: 186mm / 70g (7.4inch / 2.5oz), Ball Base: 80mm / 51g (3.2inch / 1.8oz), Two Ball Joint set: 70mm / 101g (2.8inch / 3.5oz), and Slide Fixed Direct Arm: 61mm / 100g (2.4inch / 3.5oz)
Current Retail Price: 225.00

Current asking price for everthing: $325.00 which includes USPS Priority Shipping anywhere in the USA. (except Hawaii and Alaska).
Item 1 is on the left
Item 2 is on the right
SSSA7C.jpgSSSA7NT.jpg
PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Hello Lenny.... (because I was thinking about buy this set for my E-PM1 with PT-EP06)....why these arms and tray don´t work with that setup?. I´m just curious before I get the wrong one.
Thanks for any information
Andrés
Tenerife-Spain

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom