100th Dive Upcoming While In Utila - Marking The Occasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
In three weeks I will be departing the Middle East after seven years of working in Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan and headed back home to ‘Colorful Colorado’. :dance3: On the way home, I plan to make a slight side trip down to Utila for three weeks and take in some dive training, fun dives and then onto Roatan for some quiet time with the GF for about 10 days. While the Middle East has some of the same certain characteristics of the Bay Islands, like sun, sand, palm trees and the possibility of getting bombed each night, :nuke:I am still happy to be leaving and so excited to be headed to the Bay Islands.

Within the first week, I should hit the 100th Dive Milestone. Does anyone have any suggestions on something special to do or somewhere special to dive to mark this occation? I am open to all ideas and suggestions…as long as it is legal, ethical and at least borderline morally acceptable. :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks,

~Michael~

I believe the 100th dive, as celebrated in the Bay Islands, is in the form of a "naked dive".

Send pics of your girl friend.

:no: remember, salt water fish have large teeth.

Congrats (early) on #100. :thumb:

I believe the 100th dive, as celebrated in the Bay Islands, is in the form of a "naked dive".

Send pics of your girl friend.

Having met Michael I have no great desire to see photos of him diving naked, but I like your alternative :D

Michael,

Good luck with your future, hope we do get to dive with each other at some point.

Good luck with your 100th dive too.

Diving naked might not be the best activity I could pursue. Greenpeace might try and save me as a lost white Beluga whale in the Carribean. :laughing: Plus I had a dive guide in Thailand that lost a finger to a Moray; then replace it with a toe. I really do not want to lose a 'finger'. :wink: It would be even worse it they replaced it with one of my stubby little toes:D

As far as pictures of my girlfiend, just imagine a 5'10" Heather Lockleer..well she looks nothing like that imagination, but I love her jsut the same. :gorgeous:

Gordon,

I too hope some day to get to chase and photograph nudis with you. Thanks for the well wishes.

~ME~

Then, just celebrate the event with a nice dinner instead with your GF. The alternative is to skip the 100th dive and jump right away to the 101st...lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom