wetsuit stores Phoenix, az

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

archer520

New
Reaction score
Need to purchase my first wetsuit. The closest metro area is Phoenix. I am hoping someone in the Phoenix area can recommend shops in the valley where I might be able to look at a variety of styles/suppliers.

Thanks in advance for any help.

El Mar in Mesa. The upstairs is all wetsuits and BC's. It's a big store so I would guess there's maybe a dozen mfr's represented and dozens of suits - or more. I personally think it's the best store in Phoenix and I've been to almost all of them. El Mar Diving Center, Your Arizona Scuba Diving Center

I realize where you're coming from so if you don't want to drive all the way thru town, there's a Sport Chalet at I-17/Happy Valley Road. They had at least a rack of suits the last time I was there. Next closest is probably Tres Aquas at 7th St./Union Hills. Or Academy of Scuba at 40th St./Bell Rd. They also just recently opened a 2nd location at I-17/Dunlap (the old Scuba Sciences location) but I haven't been by there yet.

IDK if you're familiar with the Phoenix dive scene, but both Scuba Sciences locations closed last year. Also Scuba Specialties is looking for a new building, their old one was foreclosed out from under them - nothing to do with them but their landlord.

Addresses/Info here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/so...0-arizona-lds-list-last-update-01-2012-a.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom