Which one of you guys...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:thinking: hummmm...

I still think they should just pull the ship off the ledge and make a dive site out of her!

That's some exhibition of Italian Law Enforcement and crime scene security.

:thinking: hummmm...
I still think they should just pull the ship off the ledge and make a dive site out of her!

If their salvage of the vessel is as good as their security, you may get your wish.

Bob
--------------------------------
There is no problem that can't be solved with a liberal application of sex, tequila, money, duct tape, or high explosives, not necessarily in that order.

That's kinda funny, 114,000 gross ton vessel, where is shouldn't be, still containing who knows how much diesel, oils, and other hazardous marerials, where they shouldn't be. And someone, anyone, is concerned about a 60lb piece of brass that isn't where it shouldn't be. hmmmmm. Priorities are kind off here I'd say......

$2.60 a pound and 60# of brass can pay for a dive or two... or help me Off-Gas (Gas:Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

Probably taken by a tourist from New Jersey ... who just happened to have a crowbar and hammer in his backpack ... :shocked2:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

im sure lots of other stuff is missing also. alls you gota do is jump in off shore and boom your their lol

I wonder how many divers have just shown up and hit the water? And the should look at it this way charge 50 bucks a pop and Italy would be out of dept!

Back
Top Bottom