Nexus D100 Housing for Nikon D100 with extras - CHEAP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventure dude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
DSC_4652.jpgDSC_4653.jpg

Nexus D100 Housing for Nikon D100 with extras
Fully serviced and in good condition. We are Nexus dealers and cleaning out our gear room. This was a personal housing and includes housing cap, spare pickup lens, function cap and body o-ring. Rear viewing window scratched and normal wear on housing. PayPal only please. US and Canada only. $125 + shipping. THIS IS SUPER CHEAP WAY TO START SHOOTING A DSLR UNDERWATER.

I highly doubt it. The D70 is several years newer than the D100 and I'm pretty sure the buttons and overall size of the body are different.

The D70 was the successor to the D100, with similar button and small LCD screen. Is it not like the old Ikelites where you will just bend the shutter lever so it fits over the camera's shutter button?

Can the internal flash pop up? Not sure how to set off my fiber optic triggered strobe.

Hello,

If you still have the housing I would like to purchase it. I live in Australia but have relatives in the US who you could send it to.

Please reply to jjjdent@gmail.com

Regards,

Jay Dent

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom