Problem with Alarm of VEO 180NX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Contac

New
Reaction score
I have a problem with my VEO 180nx, my alarm is off and is impossoble to change to on.
Whith the veo is not possible change to on because it don´t have the option.
Whith the Oceanlog the option don´t run good and don´t save this setting (Alarm on) in VEO
Now I am diving with Nitrox and this alarm is very important for me
I think that when I changed the units to metric the alarm changed to off forever.
Thanks

Thanks for answer me.

Is not a physically problem because the alarm is working correcly, when I turn on the VEO 180 the alarm past the test and I can hear it and at same time I can see the Led Working.
In my family have three VEO, two VEO 180Nx whith the same problem, and the third I never connect to the Oceanlog and no problem at the moment.
Two months ago after a long time whith the battery out, the veo return to factory settings, and the alarm work correctly but when I change the imperials units to metric units, the alarm and led of the VEO 180 don´t work any more.
Is possible for me return to factory setting? Whith this I Was a happy men.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom