Selling my Ikelite housing for the 5D MarkII with both flat and dome ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rereynoso

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is a lightly used Ikelite housing for the Canon 5D Mark II. I've owned it for a year, it's never gone below 40', most shoots have been in pools, with the occasional ocean dunking. It comes with the wide angle dome port and the flat port for the 10mm macro lens, which has NEVER been used. It still has the protective paper over the lens.

No scratches on the dome port, and the housing has never flooded, I am meticulous about checking and greasing the o-ring.

Also included is a Calumet Photo Stormcase for shipping, plus extra o-rings and silicone grease. Brand new this set-up set me back $2500, but I'm letting it go for $1500 firm. Please don't ask me to take less, you're already saving $1000 on it. Only local buyers with cash in hand; no checks, no paypal, no money orders, just cash.

To see sample shots from this housing go to: Reuben Reynoso Photography and click on the underwater link.

Text me @ 323-972-3467 or email me. Thanks!

To see photos of it, you can go to: Ikelite Housing with flat and dome port for Canon 5D Mark II

Back
Top Bottom