Ikelite Housing Upgrade.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rzxrey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi. I just want to clarify, If I send my housing for upgrade (it is an older model with no hotshoe and only 3 clips at the back and 2 at the front), Will ikelite replace all the "glass/plastic" housing and the buttons etc? Plus do an overall maintenance for 200+shipping?

Thanks

rzxrey,

Routine housing maintenance is normally around $125 depending on the housing type. This includes all new o-rings and water pressure test. Additional service items needed will be quoted and the customer notified before work begins.

Send the housing to the Ikelite Service Department for the most accurate quote. For a general quote you may email repair@ikelite.com or call 317-923-4523 and press #3 after the prompts.

Send your housing along with a brief letter of explanation or this thread, and full contact information to:

Ikelite Underwater Systems
Attn. Service Dept.
50 W. 33rd St.
Indpls., IN 46208

Please include your name, complete return address, email, phone number, and your stated problem or service request. Normal service completion time is 2-3 weeks.

Best Regards,

Brett Foster - Ikelite

Back
Top Bottom