Intova IC600 Camera w/ PX21 Flash, Flex Arm & PXAB Bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedjunkie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Fellow Divers,

I have the following for sale:

Intova INIC600K IC600 Underwater Digital Camera kit w/ PX21 Flash, Flex Arm/ PXAB Bag. I used this camera kit while diving in Belize & in Cozumel. Great turn-key underwater camera kit. Light and easy to use. Not cumbersome or heavy to use. It's in excellent shape. Some scratches near the battery cover. Comes with everything originally provided. I just installed new batteries and tested it for function. Works perfectly. I will include a 2GB SD Card. This set-up is perfect for the new person getting into dive photography. It has everything you need. Price is $125 Shipped.

Entire Kit:
2wgdtmd.jpg

Front:
25zlbo9.jpg

Rear:
34j3mna.jpg

Specs on box:
izxkjt.jpg

Details of box:
fy1wjm.jpg

Acceptable forms are payment are: USPS Postal Money Order, discreet Paypal "Gift", Personal check (must wait to clear before shipping goods) & cold, hard CASH for FTF sales. Not interested in any trades.

I'm new to this forum, but have had a long time experience on eBay under the handle of "speedjunkie512". I believe I priced this fairly, but if for some reason you think I'm way out in left field, PM me and let me know. I'm a fair person. In any case, let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Ed

Speedjunkie...I'm interested in your camera if it hasn't been sold already. I just got back from Jamaica and ruined my Intova IC 600 on my first dive. Somehow I didn't get it sealed properly and it filled with water. I've used it on at least 30 dives before and love the camera, so I'm just looking for a replacement. Please let me know if you still have it and are interested in selling.

riarandy,

Sorry, but I forgot to mark this camera package as SOLD. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom