My 14 son passed his diving test in Turks and Caicos...warmer water made a difference

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stacelou

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I posted here last year regarding my 14 year old son that was having trouble getting his 2nd dive in. At the time I was wondering if the temp of the water where we live was part of the problem...
We live in Central PA and the water temp is not by any means warm. Well, we went to a resort in Turks and Caicos, unfortunately my son had to retake is written test, due to regulations we weren't aware of, but he passed that part...when dive time came he had no problems. He is now certified!! Just thought I would post this in case there are other kids who live somewhere that has less than desirable water temps to learn to dive. I'm very glad it worked out for my son.

Congrats!!!

Now your boy just has to train in the "Home waters" until he is equally as comfortable. :D

Back
Top Bottom