Wakulla Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
The opposition to diving at Wakulla Springs is promoting another e-mail campaign with a website set up to easily send letters in opposition to diving there to certain government officials. In response we have created our own website in support of diving at Wakulla Springs - Wakulla Springs. Please take a few minutes to visit our site and send you e-mail in support of opening Wakulla Springs to diving. You don't have to be a cave diver to send the e-mail. All help is greatly appreciated.

Letter sent to all 3 officials. Thanks for getting this going Rob.

We've gotten a good response so far on this but we need more e-mails sent. Please visit Support Wakulla Springs and send your e-mail today. You don't even need to be a diver to help. Please share this on facebook, twitter, linkedin, and any other social media site you are a part of. Thanks!

I think the content on the website could/should be written to be more eloquent, I also saw a few mistakes.

Letter sent to all 3 officials. Thanks for getting this going Rob.

done... great place, was there back in the day.. I hope it gets open again..

So... who wrote the content on the website...?

The responses have been great! Thanks for sending your e-mails!

If you haven't sent your e-mail yet, please send it today. www.wakullasprings.us

I think the content on the website could/should be written to be more eloquent, I also saw a few mistakes.

The website was the effort of several people. The content was written by someone who has a lot of experience interacting with the state park officials If you have issues with what you read please let me know what they are. General statements don't help anything. Post or pm the mistakes and I'll fix them.

The website was the effort of several people. The content was written by someone who has a lot of experience interacting with the state park officials If you have issues with what you read please let me know what they are. General statements don't help anything. Post or pm the mistakes and I'll fix them.

Alright, I'll probably get to it tomorrow as I have a test tomorrow morn.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom