I had a dream about scuba diving this morning.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitchell Teeters

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How many dream of scuba diving?

I had the coolest dream this morning before waking.
Some buddies and I were about to do a night dive. We were launching into a large quarry from a dock. This quarry was lit around the perimeter, and the stone walls were white. It looked surreal with a full moon (it's a dream after all). There were four of us, three of us were in our dry suits, and one dumb a$$ was diving in a t-shirt with shorts.:shocked2: We all giant strided into the water and commenced to descend. We had popped flares and dropped them like Ed Harris did in the Abyss. We had superior viz and could see the entire quarry under water. It was surreal. (dream right). We were dropping faster and faster, I was getting mask squeeze and couldn't clear my mask. I was getting squeeze on the suit and attempted to put some air in my suit and realized that I had neglected to attach my inflator hose. :shocked2: And for some reason I had not taken a breath until this point, and when I did I didn't get any air! In fact I had exhaled before I attempted to inhale. I immediately signaled to the guy in the t-shirt and the bastige just shook his head and swam away. I signaled the next guy and he started backing away. I calmly waved him in and he gave me his reg. I then woke up, my nose was stopped up. :rofl3:

What did I learn from this dream?
  • check my gear
  • try not to sleep with a stopped up nose.
Have a great w/e.

You probably also learned who your true dive friends are. (Or who your subconscious thinks they are...)

:wink:

At least you didn't panic and shoot to the surface!

Hope you have a dream with the t-shirt guy again and kick his butt.

You might want to adjust your thinking so you include some woman in shorts and t-shirts instead of some dude.

I'm just saying....

LOL, yep gonna kick the a$$ of the next person I see scuba diving in shorts and t-shirt! I dream enough about women, and I'm almost 50, sadly that is not all I think of now. LOL

No, Tony gave me the air. LOL

Back
Top Bottom