April Fools Joke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

. . .. to be real, real, careful, because a panicked diver could become a dead one. :)

. . .. to be real, real, careful, because a panicked diver could become a dead one. :)
Got to agree with Jax...but how 'bout peppermint spray on their mouth pieces?

Reactions: Jax
Or find some of those glasses with funny eyes, remove the lenses and stick them in your mask.

Did I tell you yet how much I like your style?

I also like Jim's idea about the spray. If you can find a mouthwash with no alcohol (rots the rubber bits) that might do the trick. Have fun, be prepared for the COME BACK, buddy! LOL

Reactions: Jax
Okay, this has GOT to be the best prank of all time!!!

DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

The Deco Stop

Okay, this has GOT to be the best prank of all time!!!

DO NOT GO HERE IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

The Deco Stop

DECO wants me to log in and you already know the problems I've had with that. (never did get in)

The deco..er um...mouthpiece is perhaps the penultimate example of diving tomfoolery that has ever been enshrined on the internet. Wish I had thought of it first.

Wet their mouthpiece and sprinkle it with loads of garlic powder. Mint is to tasty and I would probably thank you for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom