Reg set at Morrison springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone. Ive lost my regs at morrison 1 Apr 2012. If you were there on Sunday and found them I would be very greatfull for their return. I left them hanging on the wood frame adjacent to the overhang where the spiggot and hos are. I have the reciept and serial numbers to proove they're mine.

Thanks, Mike

Bummer dude, hope you get it back.
Hopefully you will.
A lot of divers are very honest people.
I once lost a very expensive diamond ring on a dive,
and it was returned to me 4 hours later.
Try posting on "The Deco Stop & Cave Divers Forum".
There are many divers from that area on those boards as well.

Bummer dude, hope you get it back.
Hopefully you will.
A lot of divers are very honest people.
I once lost a very expensive diamond ring on a dive,
and it was returned to me 4 hours later.
Try posting on "The Deco Stop & Cave Divers Forum".
There are many divers from that area on those boards as well.

Thanks for the advice, but Ive called every dive shop and pawn shop in the surrounding areas (from Panama City to Montgomery AL). Ive also been checking craigslist and ebay. Still nothing. I still hold on to hope, but this looks like a $730 lesson that I won't soon forget.:depressed:

The park is county run and is open/closed by the sheriff's office.

I'd call the county parks department and the sheriff's department "just in case". It's a very slim chance, but if any local authority had them, that's be the first guess. (the Sheriff department is the one that opens/locks the gates daily.... or did at one time. ).

Back
Top Bottom