Kevin Lee Honored

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
On March 23, 2012 the Kevin Lee Photography Collection went on permanent exhibit at theOnolee Elliott Library of Science and Technology at Chapman University in Orange. Kevin was also honored as the Orange County Underwater Photographer of the year. Photos of the event are now up atPhoto Publications and Exhibits - Kevin Lee's Photos | SmugMug

Congratulations Kevin, what a true honor! Your work is hard to emulate, WOW! God Bless you brother! Thanks Phil.

Do you know where i can see some of his pictures online...

Thank you...I didnt realize that Smug Mug was a pic site....i thought it was a news site....I should have poked around the web site a bit....

Kevin's underwater stills have long impressed me. He has very nicely granted me permission to use a number of them in my DVDs and cable TV episodes to illustrate details that the resolution of even HD video cannot always reveal. Kudos to Kevin!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom