S&S YS-110a + Ikelite 6240.78 + Canon 780IS + Fibre optic sync cord + Arm/Tray/Grip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahizzle

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all,

Just moved back to Canada after a stint out in southeast asia. Time to trade my underwater setup for something more useful in these cold northern climates... :)

Here's what I've got:

- Strobe: Sea & Sea YS-110a (S&S YS-110 alpha) w/ fibre-optic sync cord

Comes with diffuser and original tube of S&S o-ring lube.
Excellent condition, light wear (maybe a few small faint scratches on the body, none on the lens).

- Housing & Camera: Ikelite 6240.78 and Canon SD780IS 12mp + image stabilization
Comes with translucent and opaque diffusers; neither have been used. I just used electrical tape on the inside of the housing to block the built-in flash. Tape can easily be removed if desired, but I found this setup worked better than having the external diffuser.

Again, excellent condition, no scratches on lens port. Fastidious about rinsing and working the buttons in the dunk tank after each dive to ensure nothing sticks!

Camera itself has some scratches on the front of the case, but they are purely cosmetic.

- Accessories: Ultralight tray (for ikelite housings, obviously) + grip, arm & ball adjustment thingy... :)

I'd like to get $775 for everything. Prefer to sell as a set, but may part out... PM me with offers :).
Buyer is of course responsible for all shipping charges (from Calgary, Alberta, Canada).

IMG_7000.jpgIMG_2034.jpgIMG_2187.jpgIMG_3410.jpg

IMG_4937.jpgIMG_5221.jpgIMG_5125.jpg

I picked up all this equipment at the same time (with the exception of the camera, which I had a bit longer) and they now have about 20 dives on them total (Komodo and Sipadan). Very careful to do a thorough soak and rinse in freshwater after every dive, and the o-rings have all been religiously maintained and include the original manufacturer's tubes o' lube.

Attachments

• IMG_7000.jpg
    IMG_7000.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 147
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom