Canon PowerShot A85 digital camera AND Canon WP DC30 underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NW_DiverDude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
FOR SALE by Original Owner: Canon PowerShot A85 digital camera AND Canon WP DC30 underwater housing (rated down to 130 feet). Never flooded. Very well cared for. Camera is in perfect condition. Original cables, software, straps, box, and paperwork included. Camera uses standard AA batteries – no special expensive battery packs! This camera shoots nice video in addition to photos.

BONUS: Also includes several GB of compact flash memory cards.

I am only selling it because I finally saved enough money to upgrade to a DSLR outfit.

This is a great underwater setup – not too bulky but decent zoom capability, Canon’s unique underwater mode setting to improve colors, and full function control underwater.

$120 plus shipping of your choice.

All of the underwater photos and videos on my ScubaBoard.com user website were taken with this underwater setup (NW_DiverDude Gallery - - ScubaBoard Gallery).

Please email (PM) with any questions and to arrange payment via PayPal when ready to buy.
Canon A85 & WP_DC30.jpg

Ray
aka NW_DiverDude

Last edited:
Camera arrived today in perfect condition.. Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom