HD100 Issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Griff..

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,

last summer I purchased a HD100 BCD around July from a shop in the UK. I have tried emailing both yourselves and Oceanic UK to no avail.

I have a leak on the inner bladder of the BCD, causing it to deflate fairly quickly when im on the surface, and noticeably while underwater. I have a LOT of hollis products and highly regard your brand and constantly reccomenned them to friends, colleagues and students. But I am dissapointed to have encountered a problem after less than a year of use!

I have since moved to Dubai and am no longer able to return the BCD to the UK.I am hoping you could advise me the next step to take on this matter..

Thanks very much for your help, I look forward to hearing from you.

James

For those who are interested, Hollis have since replied to my email and are sending a bladder to my local Hollis dealer with their next shipment there, 14 days approximately was the rough timeframe given. This was done free of charge after viewing the video I sent them;

Hollis Bladder Leak - YouTube

If all goes to plan.. I'm a happy boy.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom