Cressi Aquaride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am new to S/B. I am looking for any information concerning the Cressi Aquaride or Aquaride Elite (new for 2012). I am considering this purchase. would be grateful.

anyone with information or comparisons between the aquaride and aquaride elite (2012) Virtually no info on the aquaride elite on the net.

Roc,

I own a Cressi Auqua Ride myself and love it. Probably one of the most comfortable BCD's I have ever worn. I recommend this purchase if you have not already purchased something else.

Great thanks. I have not bought yet but will likely purchase eithor the Aquaride or the newest version the Aquaride elite. I am having trouble finding info on the Elite in terms of dry weight, bouyancy and how the main pockets compare. Lift is the same so likely the bladder is the same.??

Looking and reading on it, I see that it's pretty much the same. There is a slight difference. The pockets on the elite are smaller than the original Aqua Ride. Other than that, it's the same BCD........

Thanks Thought so too. hmmm decisions. Pockets are nice to have might go for the older model.
Looking and reading on it, I see that it's pretty much the same. There is a slight difference. The pockets on the elite are smaller than the original Aqua Ride. Other than that, it's the same BCD........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom