Trimix Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teller

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I've used the Analox, and found it to be reliable and accurate. It survived well on a liveaboard, a location not often kind to dive gear. Right now I use a standalone He analyzer with a standalone O2 analyzer, if I was going to get an all-in-one box it would be the Analox.

No experience with the TruMix.

As another possible, my buddy has the DiveSoft Trimix Analyzer, which has been excellent. <note: get the flow limiter, it's worth it>

All the best, James

I use the Teledyne tx analyzer (which is pretty much an older version of the Trumix) and I've been very happy with it. Of course I did modify mine by adding a flow limiter. If I were buying one today, it would be the Trumix.

Happy diving,
K

The analox is a solid well working analyzer, until it dies. Getting it repaired is not easily done. We use a Teledyne and are very happy.

Had the old Dive Rite/Analox Trimix red colored Analyzer --very erratic unstable readings, especially in high humidity/tropical environments. Battery holder also broke (although TSA might have had something to do with that). Sent it in for service to Analox where it was determined to be "beyond economical repair". . .

Presently have the TDL TechCheck, which looks similar to the TruMix & Teledyne models. No problems at all, easy replacement of expired O2 sensor after four years of service. (Note: TSA also unscrewed the faceplate on the TechCheck to get a look at the sensors & electronics. . !)

Last edited:
We sell both Analox Pro Trimix Analyzer & the TruMix 4001 Trimix Analyzer both have done well for our customers with no complaints. Even though it is a little more, lately, our customers have been choosing the TruMix 4001, it seam like they prefer the easy push button calibration and rechargeable/full power option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom