Ikelite housing for Canon T2i / 550D - perfect condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling my Ikelite housing for the Canon EOS Rebel T2i DSLR (aka 550D across the pond) because I have sold the camera and moved into a 5d MKIII. This housing is in perfect condition and has never flooded or failed me in any way. I used it with the 8" dome port (not included in this sale - saving for the next housing). It is just under two years old. It has full control of the camera for both still and video, and full TTL metering for strobes. Pretty fantastic stuff. If you are reading this you know what you are looking for and can also read up on the details on the Ikelite website.

The sale price is $800, includes shipping in the continental USA.
(Suggested retail on this kit on the market is $1400.)
PayPal or money order accepted. First person with confirmed payment gets it.

Specifically, this sale is for the Ikelite Kit part number 6871.55 for the Canon T2i / 550D.
This includes:
Housing
Dual arm tray
5509.28: special zoom clamp / sleeve for larger diameter lenses
0073: zoom sleeve
9059.8: zoom clamp
Accessories: extra knob ends, various bushings, silicone lube, etc.
Original instructions and box

All you need to do is add the port(s) and dome(s) as you wish to match the lens(es) you want to use. Please check out the photos below, and PM me for payment info or with questions. I am also selling a Tokina 10-77 fisheye zoom that I used with this setup (separate classified listing), and it has sample UW images that I shot. It's a great combination.

FS APR 2012-39.jpgFS APR 2012-40.jpgFS APR 2012-41.jpgFS APR 2012-42.jpgFS APR 2012-43.jpg

Sold - thanks!

---------- Post added April 24th, 2012 at 11:15 AM ----------

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom