Looking for tray and arm system for canon S95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlearyous

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Looking for a tray and arm system for my Canon S95 in Canon Housing. I have an Inon S2000 and a Sea&Sea YS30. So i need arms that are compatable with them. They both have the same type of attachment. Preferably something without handles as I like to hold the camera itself.

Hi dlearyous,

I have a tray w/ arm for sale - I used this with my inon 240z and various canon housings - see picture in posting by Audsred - i think it is on the first or second page - I am selling some Ikelite strobes, housing and misc and have the tray and arm posted with those items.

Audrey

Hi Audrey,

Do you know where to get another arm for that system? And if so about how much it costs? I'm definitely interested but I'm looking for something that I can use with two strobes.

Devin

Hi Devin,

Look at reefphoto.com and look at the Fisheye FIX Digicam Handle - I think(?) this is the same handle (just different color) that is on the tray and they also sell the tray, arm and loc-line arm with strobe attachment.

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom