Panasonic Lumix LX5 and matching 10Bar underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nutsmagoo

Registered
Reaction score
Camera and housing together $500 plus shipping.

The housing and the camera have minor cosmetic scuffs around some corners and edges but everything works perfectly. The lenses are in perfect condition. I placed a plastic protective covering on the LCD display of the camera which can be seen in the pictures. I did this before using the camera so if you wanted to remove the protective covering you would see the LCD display is as good as new. I also purchased a different lens cover that I will include with the camera. One of the critiques of the LX5 is that it comes with a removable lens cover that you have to take off every time which can be a pain. The lens cover I bought stays on and automatically opens up when you turn the camera on, pretty slick. Although not applicable when using the underwater housing. Please email me at pdabill@yahoo.com if interested. thanks.

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00540.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00533.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00530.jpg