Selling all my gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gdon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling all my gear. Discount given for purchasing multiple items. Shipping charges will be my actual expense only and are NOT included in listed prices. Please ask for shipping quote or additional photos. If you see a better price for these items let me know.

Aeris Elite T3 Wireless Air Integrated Wrist Mount Computer (Serial # 1010)
with one transmitter, download cable, battery tool, manual, spare Xmitter battery and case.
This is a replacement unit sent by Aeris when a different one was sent it for repair. It has 15 dives on it. The user replaceable plastic screen protector has a few scratches (not seen under water) and the lettering “Aeris” is a just a slightly worn. Otherwise this is like new and functions 100%.
$475
computer5.jpg

Whites Fusion Sport MK2 Dry Suit Package
Purchased April 2010, under 50 dives. Excellent condition with only slight wear in a few places on the outer shell.
This is perhaps the best sport class drysuit available. See: http://whitesdiving.com/images/products/fusion/overview/EdPicks_Oct08_Whites.pdf
Suit has been carefully maintained. Latex Seals are excellent, were never trimmed and always treated with pure talc after dives. Also zipper was lubed as recommended by Whites. Size 2XL-3XL.
Includes MK 1 and MK 2 Undergarments (size XL, like new and very clean), Detachable Fusion boots size 11, three mm Neoprene socks (Size 10/11), DrySuit inflator hose, Carry bag/backpack, zipper wax, manual.
For sizing see White’s web site and note that I am 6’1” 205 lbs with size 10 shoes and it fits me very well.
$1275.

Drysuit accessories also available:

Si Teach Dry glove ring system w/ both blue gloves (L) AND 3 finger mitts (Size 11) with 2 pair liners.
Gloves show a little cosmetic wear and have had the cuffs trimmed but unless you have huge hands AND wear heavy liners the trim won’t be a problem. The mitts have were only used once to try them out.
$120

Bare brand drysuit neoprene hood with zippered back for self-donning.
$25
hood1.jpghood3.jpg

2 Layer Polartec undergarment (size L) from rondel101bjrr | eBay
Note that this polartec undergarment had the pockets in the outer layer cut out because they were not usable under the drysuit (of course) and they would sometimes bunch up. This does not affect the functioning of the garment.
$50

Akona 2XL 5 mm wetsuit. $50 Very good condition.

Aqualung Titan LX Reg set. (serial # 4021875)
with 28" hose, Yellow Aqualung octo on 8 foot hose and 1 inch SPG (was used on a pony bottle). Inspected / serviced annually with last time in April 2011.
$165

Suunto Gauge Console, Pivot-2 model with Suunto SM-36 tank pressure gauge (0-5000 psi) and Suunto SM-16 depth gauge (0-145 feet). This item had a Suunto compass mounted on the back but it was lost at sea.
$50

ScubaPro TwinJet Fins, black Size Large, Excellent condition
$50
scubaprofins.jpg

Mares QuatroPro Fins (good condition) with nice spring straps
$50

MaresFins.jpg

Luxfer AL 19 Cylinder (Bail out /Pony bottle) Serial # AF 19219
With Genesis yoke valve and sling with two SS bolt snaps
Original Hydro date: Feb 08; Vis+ in June 2011 (air)
3000 psi rating
$70 local only

Attachments

• Compass1.jpg
    Compass1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 88
  • O2.jpg
    O2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 98
  • z_pockets.jpg
    z_pockets.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Any other info on the 5mm wetsuit? What size is the hood?

Last edited:
What type are the si-tech rings, can you post a photo or a link?

Any other info on the 5mm wetsuit? What size is the hood?

It is a fairly generic wetsuit, Akona brand sold by Divers Supply (Charlotte). Back zip. Fits me OK and I am 6' 1/2 " tall and 207 lbs. If you are any larger I would suggest you pass on it. If you are a little smaller it should be OK. Local buyers are encouraged to come see it and try it on. Photos attached. Est Shipping to CONUS is $13 (total $63).

P4140021.jpgP4140022.jpgP4140023.jpgP4140026.jpgP4140027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom