Austin's Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlaineAtk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was recently in the market for a new Riffe and had been shopping around and I eventually landed on these guys website. Austin's Diving Center After looking over their site for a while I decided on a gun but had a few questions regarding bands and shafts and misc. things. After emailing for a while I ended up on the phone with a guy named Doug. It was a saturday morning and he was willing to help me through my dilemma on his day off with pleasure. After we decided on the options I wanted that were feasible I decided that I would order from these guys simply due to their outstanding willingness to help me (especially on a day that they had off)! I had informed Doug that I had found a cheaper price on another site but couldn't get any help so I would order from him simply because he spent the time that day to help me out. Doug informed me that they would price match so I couldn't lose!!! After I ordered the Riffe Padauk Competitor 39" he dropped the below the other sites AND upgraded my bands from 9/16 to 5/8 AT NO CHARGE!!!!! I didn't expect that on top of the free shipping!!! Anyway, what I am getting to here is that if I ever need to get anything like this again, these guys will be the first call I make!

Plus 2 !! Austin's is a great dive shop with alot of knowledge. If you ever are in the neighborhood, stop in and see the shop. It's like a spearo's candy store, great place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom