anybody diving at Shaw's Cove this weekend? (also, looking for new dive buddies)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thatdiveguy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone, I'm getting back into diving after a couple of months off but my usual dive buddies aren't quite ready to start up again too. I just finished my AOW two weeks ago and currently looking to do some more shore diving. Is anyone diving at/near Shaw's Cove this weekend that's up for having another dive buddy along?

Thanks

Not shaw's but, jumping on the express tomorrow for a day at the dive park. whoot

What day are you diving?....Saturday i'm going to the dive park too, so maybe Sunday?.....

indeed! it's a shame the visibility wasn't that great, but the stories from you and Ted were pretty cool. I definitely want to get back out there to see the coffin. Evening dives would be cool, haven't done any of those yet.

To anyone else reading, if you're looking for a dive buddy I'm always up for meeting more people!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom