Puri Mesari Hotel Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mantajohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've just booked Indo Siren to Komodo at the end of June.

My tour operator has chosen Puri Mesari Hotel for my stopover pre/post the lob.

I cannot make up my mind as to whether my tour operator has done me a good turn by finding a quiet little gem of a hotel. Or whether they are simply being cheap by choosing a hotel that is less than half the price that Komodo Dancer used when i travelled to Bali with them?

Has anyone been there/got a view that would help decide whether to stick with the Tour Ops choice or change hotel?

Many thanks if you can help.

john

Haven't been there, so I cannot give you first-hand knowledge of the hotel. But I see that it is in Sanur (east coast), and based on TripAdvisor reviews, it shouldn't be too bad.

See the Trip Advisor reviews:
Puri Mesari (Sanur, Indonesia) - Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

Never stayed there, but I'll keep it in mind. Looks nice, and the price is good. As I view it, it's only a couple of days. Have stayed a number of places in Bali in this price range and have yet to fine one worth moving from.
Sanur is quiet though, and I prefer being in Kuta. It's quiet enough at home, and I like the bustle for a few days.

I've never stayed there, but having done a Worldwide Dive and Sail trip before, I'm sure it will be suitable. Out of well over 20 liveaboards I've done Worldwide is the best I've been with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom