dive center candidasa bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcalheiroslobo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello

Me and my wife will be staying for a few days in Candidasa, in May , and we would like to do some diving, namely see the Liberty wreck, and some Mantas.
Can you advise some reputable dive centers who operate in that area?
Thank you in advance for any help

Joao Lobo

I have dived with both Blue Season Bali and Tulamben Wreck Divers and would recommend them both.

I haven't stayed there myself, but I've heard very good things about Lotus Bungalows and their dive operation, Gangga Divers.

Thank you very much for your answers.
I will check on those centers.
What about Geko dive in Padangbai? Any feedback?

When in Candidasa/ Padangbai, I dive with them - Allways been happy with the service.

Take this with a pich of salt as I haven't visited in the last four years. I can however provide an update next week as I am actually going to Bali this week-end :)

We stayed at Lotus Bungalows resort and dove with Gangga Divers! Superb operation with a lot of attention to safety and detail. Very organized operation run by Jan and Henri! Love them! Their boats are the cleanest boats we have ever been on and they handled everything from A to Z. Check them out for sure!
have fun! We dove the Liberty wreck with them and it went very smoothly! Great dive!

Hi,
We're a small dive centre in Padang Bai. Although we are the longest operating dive centre in Padang Bai, we do not wish to become any bigger than we are as we can currently offer personalised services to our guests. We run our own boats and offer trips and dive packages all around Bali.
You're welcomed to contact us by email or phone if you need more info.

Thanks for resurrecting a thread from April, Cedric!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom