HELP Komodo. sign the petition!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would love to sign this petition, but this petition site requires that ...

1) You be a Facebook user to log in and sign, and

2) You must disclose to the petition site more contact info than you may normally share on Facebook

So even though I'm a Facebook user, I'm unwilling to share more personal data in order to sign the petition. In the end, your petition will suffer. This may be why so many people are viewing the petition, but no one is signing. It would have been better if the petition was hosted on another site. Sorry ...

If somebody looks at this and isnt a member of facebook fair enough. If however you are, then I can't see how it's any different from any other online petition? You nearly always provide your e-mail address for on-line petitions and this is no different, except they send it through Facebook.

It is a shame you need Facebook to sign it. A email address would be more suitable. There are other ways to help if you follow the link. It's suggested that you leave your opinion on any of the news articles in the comments box's below them. This keeps the story bumped to the top and keeps it in the spotlight.

Thanks for sharing.

Signed the petition. Was in Komodo last year and would be a waste if it will be destroyed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom