Maldives bad liveaboard experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buzet47

Registered
Reaction score
[h=2]
icon13.png
Do not book on TLM CRUISER boat (ex FATHIMA)[/h]
Hi, back from 2 weeks liveaboard in Maldives and had a very negative experience. We where a group of 8 divers and for the second week we have to share the boat with....surfers, diving spot and surfing are not compatible and with only 1 dhony for the first 2 days. , and the top.... we had staff strike on the last 2 days. This boat is run under very poor managment and should be avoid.
On the last news, following very bad comments, the name has been changed to TLM CRUISER. ( TravelLinkMaldives). Good dive everybody.​

Sorry to hear about it.
Any more details as to specific problems besides doubling up with surfers?

Reasons for staff strike?

Sorry to hear about it.
Any more details as to specific problems besides doubling up with surfers?

Reasons for staff strike?

i tought it was problem with the owner of the boat, the captain left the boat 3 days before end.

Hi Buzet47 kindly note that Fathima is not Rebranded to patch the history up. but it was rebranded as I came into operations of this Vessel. kindly send me you email address and I will forward you the new pictures of our boat which was taken on 28th November 2012 after the renovation. and the new diving dhoni too. right now my crew is well trained. each and everyone speak fluent English. kindly contact me or sms on my number 009607959670. I am offering you a holiday on the Christmas new year for USD 1000 per day + TGST with 16 pax.

Back
Top Bottom