Question about free parts for life regulator program...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If I last got my reg serviced 6/21/11 and I'm about to go on a liveaboard dive trip over that date this year, can I wait and get it serviced when I get back and still get the free parts? What would be the deadline?

The reason I don't really want to get it done before is that I won't be diving again before the trip and don't want to jump off a liveaboard boat with a newly serviced reg, just in case something isn't right. After the liveaboard, we'll be diving from a land-based dive shop on the next trip, so if something is wrong, I'll have a shop to take it to.

Thanks!

If it's Scubapro, I think you have within 30 days, but you should check with your LDS to make sure.

The small print states that you have 30 days before or after either your original purchase or previous service. We've got pretty flexible terms on this program - and ultimately give our dealers the lattitude to do what they feel is best given the circumstance. Check with them to make sure, but you should be fine. Have a great trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom